Assistant Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7158 Job Posted 06/12/2016 Region London Location Central London Salary £25k-£35k Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Assistant Quantity Surveyor is being sought by a top tier, build main contractor in Central London. The successful candidate will assist with the commercial aspects of multiple commercial (offices) and mixed use projects in Central London. Could this be an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills?
The successful candidate will assist with the commercial aspects of multiple mixed use and commercial (offices) projects in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and will be expected to assist with a number of Quantity Surveying tasks including, but not limited to:
- Cost and Value Reconciliations
- Management of sub-contractors
- Dealing with contractual issues
- Managing reports
- Standing in for the Commercial Manager where required
- Managing junior members of the commercial team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on build projects for a main contractor is desirable
- Specific experience working on commercial and/or mixed use developments is highly desirable, but not essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
A degree or similar equivalent in Quantity Surveying or alternative relevant discipline is highly desirable, but not essential for this role.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a world class market leading Main Contractor that have a turnover exceeding a £billion, and are growing quickly and consistently in the UK and internationally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£25k-£35k + benefits
Apply for this job
Stuart Hackett is our specialist consultant managing this position
- 0870 243 0446 (Office hours 8.30am to 5.30pm UK Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Stuart Hackett on LinkedIn
- Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management & Claims Recruitment Across the UK and Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend