Construction ManagerRef MAX7947 Job Posted 17/01/2017 Region Hong Kong Location New Territories Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £99,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A seasoned Construction Manager with experience in reclamation, tunnel or utfall is urgently required by a well respected civil engineering contractor in Hong Kong.
A major bypass project involving marine piling to create the foundations for the road & extensive deep excavation for a tunnel section. Major bridge sections are also involved to complete this major Hong Kong highway project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist with the planning and early stage pre-site commencement works
- Once on site to manage a section of works
- handling logistics
- site programme
- managing site agents & foremen
- ensuring satisfactory project progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years working experience in construction with at least 5 years in reclamation and pile works; tunnel and deep excavation; or submarine sewage outfall experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent with professional membership is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major player in Hong Kong roads, infrastructure & civil engineering contracting with a strong track record in delivering major projects on time to the required standards.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Richard Poulter on LinkedIn
- Senior Engineering and Management Roles Across Asia & the Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend