Construction Manager – Rolling StockRef MAX7576 Job Posted 24/06/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £100,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Construction Manager – Rolling Stock required for major Rail Project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for completion of the rolling stock contract safely, on time, within budget and in compliance with all statutory requirements and project specifications.
- You will lead a construction team in managing the assigned Works Contracts in all aspects including design, manufacture, installation and commissioning, stakeholders’ management, programming, contract administration as well as commercial aspects. As an Engineer’s Representative, you will ensure that the specified safety and quality of the works are achieved.
- You will lead a team responsible for preparing rolling stock preliminary design, preparing specifications, and carrying out V&V on the Contractor’s design, build and testing of rolling stock, engineering vehicles, and depot equipment to be in compliance with relevant international standards and project specifications.
- Appointment will be made on a two-year renewable contract.
- You must be a Chartered Engineer or a Corporate Member of a relevant professional institute with at least 16 years’ proven experience in the design and implementation of major rolling stock contracts, of which at least 8 years should be at managerial level.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transport companies with a vast range of rail projects both underground and over ground. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its rail links and is looking for a well experienced Construction Manager to aid in their ambitious plans.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly attractive salary and living allowances available for the right candidate
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Richard Poulter on LinkedIn
- Senior Engineering and Management Roles Across Asia & the Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend