Electromechanical EngineerRef MAX7669 Job Posted 22/08/2016 Region Macau Location Macau Salary Up to MOP$50-70K Salary Band £60,000 to £99,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An excellent opportunity for a competent E&M Engineer to join a dynamic client PM team on a light rail project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage the design consultants and contractors in the design, installation, testing & commissioning of low voltage and high voltage electrical systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 6 years’ experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of low voltage and high voltage electrical systems.
- An effective communicator and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well-respected construction & engineering company in Macau with an enviable reputation for safely delivering quality facilities on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Richard Poulter on LinkedIn
- Senior Engineering and Management Roles Across Asia & the Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend