Maxim Recruitment works with some of the best and most innovative companies in the construction industry.
Driver Group PLC was formed in 1978 in the UK and is a publicly owned company having floated on the London Stock Market in October 2005. Currently the Group support global projects through 24 offices across the world with 13 located in the Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region. The first office in this region was established in 2005 in the United Arab Emirates, followed by a rapid expansion into the other two continents. In May 2012 Driver Group PLC acquired Trett Consulting’s global business. The two firms complemented each other with their high quality service offerings and top calibre staff. Since the acquisition Driver Trett has become one of the leading names in the construction consultancy industry in the AMEA region.
Driver Group currently works with some of the largest contracting companies, property developers, utilities companies and Government bodies globally and provides a range of construction consultancy services around the world to its clients, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, including Mediation
- Arbitration and Litigation Support
- Claims Handling
- Commercial and Contract Management / Administration
- Cost Management
- Expert Witness Services
- Independent Project Monitoring and Strategic Management
- Pre- & Post- Contract Quantity Surveying Services
- Project Controls
- Planning and Programme Management
- Project Management Services
- Risk Analysis and Management