0870 243 0446
£30,000 tax free plus furnished A/C plus package
This remarkable opportunity offers the candidate the chance to work for the rapidly expanding pre-fabricated building projects division with all associated civil/infrastructure works up to a project value of £19 Million.
Quantity Surveying Duties:
- Work closely with the project/construction management and control the subcontractor procurement process ensuring clear communications at all times.
- Liaise with the In-house design teams to achieve seamless project delivery.
- The successful candidate will supervise a junior quantity surveyor, who will assist the candidate in his/her quantity surveying functions.
- Managing the Compensation Event Procedure
- Preparing Monthly Valuation and Cost – Value Reports
- Subcontract management (All Subcontracts)
- Commercial Advice to Operations & Contractual Correspondence
Quantity Surveying Experience Required:
Relevant quantity surveying experience, including Project Forecasting and Preparing Monthly Valuation and Cost Reports. The candidate must be willing to be a team player, be motivated and have sound knowledge of the reporting processes. Also valuable is a suitable quantity surveying degree qualification or professional membership.
The Company has grown to be one of the major construction companies in Qatar and has gained a proven reputation for high quality workmanship on a wide variety of projects which have been completed on programme and within budget, and has achieved GRADE 1 status for Building Contractors, the highest possible grade classified by the Government of Qatar. The business recently recorded a £40 million business turnover and is expanding at a rapid rate.
Interested in this job? Please apply for the job from our website for maximum efficieny, or call the consultant listed at the top of the page directly.