Reference to "We" or "Us" or “Our” as appropriate, means Maxim Recruitment Ltd. Reference to "you" means the "Client" or the "Applicant" as appropriate.
Personal Information You Give Us
- We do not collect any information about you from which you may be identified personally (‘Personal Data’) unless you voluntarily submit such information to us.
- There are times when we may request the collection of personal information from you. We have made every effort on the site to inform you before we do this and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. The types of information that may be requested will be as indicated to you at the time you are invited to provide it. You are not obliged to provide this information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options and services.
- In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. When you enter your personal details such as your name, phone number, email address, job search preferences or upload to us your CV, this data will be held on an online database and/or on individual company computers in order to:
- Assist Maxim Recruitment staff in finding you a new job
- Keep you informed of new jobs matching your criteria via available channels of communications eg email or telephone
- Track activity and trends on the website in order for us to be able to improve the usefulness and content of the Site
- Contact you by phone, email or by email newsletter to try and ensure that the details we have about you are kept up to date and correct, and to offer free career advice & information about the construction industry. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on an email, or by calling the office at any time.
- We will keep the personal information you give us for the duration of the purpose for which the data was collected is needed. We will then archive or destroy this data unless required for audit, legal, regulatory or accounting purposes or to protect Maxim Recruitment’s interests.
- We do not share or disclose your Personal Data with third parties, unless you authorise us to do so. We may share your Personal Data with Maxim Partner Companies worldwide. We will use our best efforts to ensure that CVs and/or personal information is not submitted to any client or third party, until we have received your consent.
- We reserve the right to access and to disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves and our users.
- If our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors, and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
We may collect information which is not Personal Data about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings, or most-recently visited URLs.
Non-personal demographic and profile data may be used to tailor your experience at our site, by showing you content we think you might be interested in.
- The Maxim website allows you to subscribe to any number of email job alerts that meet the desired job criteria you enter. By logging into your account using your email address and password you have the facility to cancel any or all of these alerts at any time. You can also use an unsubscribe link that is found on the bottom of each email sent out.
- A monthly email newsletter is sent out to registered candidates for the purposes of keeping contact details & records up to date & to offer career advice and information about the construction industry. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter although this may increase the chance of us having out of date information about you. If you cancel interest in the newsletter, all other email alerts & permissions set up by you, such as automated job alerts & verbal instructions to consultants will be unaffected.
Updates to your Information
Maxim Recruitment make every effort to ensure that information we hold about you and your preferences is accurate and kept up-to-date. In this regard, please advise us of changes in your personal information and/or preferences. There are three ways for you to inform us of any such changes. You can contact us by telephone, use the 'contact us' function on the website, or login to your online account and make the necessary amendments yourself.
Upon your request we will deactivate your information from our active databases. To make this request, send an email to email@example.com. On cancellation, your personal information will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law.
We will retain in our files some personal information you may have requested to remove, solely in order to keep an archive set of records and to comply with legal requirements as required or permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will only be available to our personnel who have a reasonable and lawful need to access it, or otherwise as legally required.
The Site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Links to other Websites
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided on the Maxim Recruitment website. If you use these hyperlinks then you are leaving Maxim Recruitment, and we are not responsible for how other sites act in relation to the privacy of your information.
A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and stored on a user’s computer, used to store and track information about the user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", to help the website analysze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We may use IP addresses to collect statistical information about the areas of the system that users are visiting, and general "traffic" data, to allow for log in validation, and to identify and track misuse; save for such uses, such information does not relate to the use being made of the system by a particular user in relation to identifiable items being viewed. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and to continually improve the overall site.
Notification of Changes
Data Protection Registration
Maxim Recruitment Ltd is incorporated in England (registered number 4651379). Details of our company registration can be viewed by visiting Companies House. Maxim Recruitment Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 as a data controller with the office of the Information Commissioner.
Maxim Partner Companies in other jurisdictions comply with the data protection and other applicable laws of those jurisdictions. Maxim Partner Companies may be companies which are holding, subsidiary, or associate companies in relation to Maxim Recruitment Ltd, and include companies substantially in the same ownership as Maxim Recruitment Ltd. HK Maxim Recruitment Ltd, incorporated in Hong Kong, is a Maxim Partner Company as is Maxim Middle East Executive Search DWC-LLC incorporated in the UAE.
Thank you, for using the Maxim Recruitment website. We hope you find it informative and that you will make contact with one of our consultants during your visit.
Last Updated: July 2013