Project Engineer- Structural SteelRef MAX7073 Job Posted 10/09/2015 Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £99,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Our client seeks a Project Engineer to join their expanding team in Dubai working on one of the largest structural steel projects in the region. An excellent role with a company that is offering a great package for the right candidate who possesses experience in structural steel and site based projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Site based engineer working with the teams.
- Report to and work with English speaking management
- Complete assigned projects according to budget, programme and specific project objectives.
- Supervise, coordinate and expedite issues relating to assigned site on daily basis.
- Prepare monthly reports addressing the performance of the project, areas of concern and opportunities on each project assigned
- Ensure that best practice is used at all times.
- Ensuring all works are in accordance with the applicable specifications and works are satisfactorily completed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Structural Steel project work is essential.
- Previous MEP experience is advantageous.
- English language proficiency is essential.
- Experience with a main contractor is essential.
- Degree holder in structural engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend