+852 2187 3238
£30,000 to £59,999
Major civil project for a large multi-national building contracting firm in UAE which have recently won a contract for the construction of a hospital.
QA/QC in Abu Dhabi (UAE) Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leadership of Quality Management and CA QA/QC Services improvement.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the CA Quality Plan and monitor the effectiveness.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all CA QA/QC activities on site.
- Plan and manage delivery of the CA Audit program and management reviews.
- Liaise with Technical Project Managers and Construction Manage, Client Project Manager and Contractor’s QA/WC Manager on issues relevant to quality management.
- Establish and maintain the Project Quality Plan.
- Review contractor’s quality plan.
- Attend contractor’s QA/QC regular meetings and provide valued input.
- Assist in periodic reviews of the quality management system.
- Conduct training to the project team on QMS requirements.
- Ensure all CA supervision/inspection staff is trained and competent.
- Coordinate with the client’s PM QA/QC representative for client’s feedback.
- Action and close all client complaints.
- Monitor proper close-out of all non conformances in coordination with the technical project manager.
- Assist in the development of corrective and preventative actions.
- Produce a QA/QC audit and schedule.
- Carry out internal Audits and Audits of contractors.
- Assist in colleagues with the assessment of contractor’s suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Assist the technical project managers with the management their inspectors.
- Verify that all works are conducted in accordance with approved method statements and inspections test plans.
- Monitor that all on and off site field tests as listed in the specifications are executed.
- Ensure all Quality Control records are kept up to date and filed properly.
- Report to Project Management on the quality performance.
- Review contractor’s monthly QA/QC report.
- Assist construction mangers with the preparation of the required method statements.
- Review contractor’s submittals from QA perspectives.
QA/QC Required Experience and Qualifications in Abu Dhabi (UAE):
- Suitable candidates must have held comparable relevant experience in QA/QC role. To have held a similar position on a Dubai/Middle East based project would be advantageous.
- All candidates to apply must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines in Engineering or Construction or any other which is relevant.
- Suitable candidates must hold strong technical background.
- Must hold excellent oral and written communication skills. To know Arabic would be advantageous.
- Candidates should be literate in Microsoft Office business solution (Excel and Word).
- To have held previous experience in reviewing and commenting properly on necessary documentation.
- Previous candidates should have strong HSE awareness.
- A good understating of principles and practices of project management and supervision.
Company Overview for large multi-national engineering consultancy firm which has recently won a large scale civl project in Abu Dhabi:
One of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms that has recently won a large scale civil project in Abu Dhabi. A reputable firm with a strong operating base in UAE, it is looking to grow and expand and therefore has undertaken this hospital project. A great opportunity for on looking QA/QC managers as the project will allow the potential employee to be challenged.
Want To Find More Similar Roles?
Interested in this job? Please apply for the job from our website for maximum efficieny, or call the consultant listed at the top of the page directly.
Send us your CV
Register for job alerts