QA/QC Systems ManagerRef MAX5616 Job Posted 09/05/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Discussed at IV Shortlist Stage Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of QA/QC Systems Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A specialist contractor is currently working on a massive transportation hub project in Hong Kong. A QA Manager is required to start work as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain the QA system of large scale steelworks projects and other buildings work.
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure quality systems are effective and always improving with project progress.
- Review quality reports and handle any potential risks or incidents with appropriate corrective measures and implement preventative methods for future.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of the QA documentation and ensure such documentation like quality manuals are followed and adhered to by all involved parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous quality knowledge and experience in a QA/QC position, ideally within a structural steelworks and large scale buildings work environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Cantonese would be ideal.
- Degree qualified in civil/structural engineering or a relevant field of study.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Apply for this job
Richard Poulter is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 5444 0094 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Richard Poulter on LinkedIn
- Senior Engineering and Management Roles Across Asia & the Middle East
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend