+852 3464 0444
£30,000 tax free plus furnished A/C plus package
£30,000 to £59,999
This remarkable opportunity offers the candidate the chance to work for the rapidly expanding pre-fabricated building projects division with all associated civil/infrastructure works up to a project value of £19 Million.
Quantity Surveying Duties:
- Work closely with the project/construction management and control the subcontractor procurement process ensuring clear communications at all times.
- Liaise with the In-house design teams to achieve seamless project delivery.
- The successful candidate will supervise a junior quantity surveyor, who will assist the candidate in his/her quantity surveying functions.
- Managing the Compensation Event Procedure
- Preparing Monthly Valuation and Cost – Value Reports
- Subcontract management (All Subcontracts)
- Commercial Advice to Operations & Contractual Correspondence
Quantity Surveying Experience Required:
Relevant quantity surveying experience, including Project Forecasting and Preparing Monthly Valuation and Cost Reports. The candidate must be willing to be a team player, be motivated and have sound knowledge of the reporting processes. Also valuable is a suitable quantity surveying degree qualification or professional membership.
The Company has grown to be one of the major construction companies in Qatar and has gained a proven reputation for high quality workmanship on a wide variety of projects which have been completed on programme and within budget, and has achieved GRADE 1 status for Building Contractors, the highest possible grade classified by the Government of Qatar. The business recently recorded a £40 million business turnover and is expanding at a rapid rate.
Want To Find More Similar Roles?
Interested in this job? Please apply for the job from our website for maximum efficieny, or call the consultant listed at the top of the page directly.
Send us your CV
Register for job alerts