0870 243 0446
Negotiable depending on experience
£30,000 to £59,999
Due to the success of a global consultancy firm in the pacific region, a high calibre quantity surveyor is required to work on the stunning US state of Hawaii. The successful candidate will be required to provide the highest quality of construction advice at all stages of the project.
- Responsible for estimating, planning and controlling construction costs
- preparing detailed cost plans
- Exercising cost and time control over design and construction phases of projects
- Prepare bills of quantities with application of cost estimation for structural, architectural, civil, mechanical and electrical industries in coordination with design consultants
- Responsible for providing cost estimates from sketch, conceptual schematic and design development drawings in elemental and CSI format
Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Structural Engineering or a related field or recognised equivalent. Some previous experience in this role is also required.
This global property and construction consultancy company operates from 60 offices around the world. They have a reputation of consistently delivering the highest levels of consultancy services to its clients. The company has had continued success in the Americas region and now operates from 15 offices in this area.
Interested in this job? Please apply for the job from our website for maximum efficieny, or call the consultant listed at the top of the page directly.