Jobs Recruitment Consultant (MAX4667)
Recruitment ConsultantRef MAX4667 Job Posted 16/12/2015 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Salary + Package + Commission Salary Band Up to £29,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
Construction Recruitment Consultant job vacancy for Hong Kong Office of leading international professional/technical construction recruitment agency. Warm desks to take over, live clients & candidates, booming market & all we need are professional consultative sales professionals hungry for success to grow the Hong Kong based recruitment business!!
Construction Recruitment Consultant Jobs in Central, Hong Kong: Job Duties
Maxim Recruitment in Hong Kong is looking for Recruitment Consultants at all levels of recruitment experience to manage new and existing professional/technical divisions in the booming construction recruitment sector in Hong Kong and across Asia including mainland China, Singapore & Malaysia.
Day to day duties will include:
- Researching, short listing and interviewing of premium quality candidates
- Canvassing/calling of client database of high level professional construction industry contacts
- Developing client contacts into live key accounts
- Arranging job interviews between job seekers and employers
- Taking and writing up & marketing detailed job vacancies
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Visiting & entertaining both candidates and clients out of the office
The office culture at Maxim Recruitment in Hong Kong, just as in the UK office, is one where trained staff will be left to manage their day and work in their own style without interference and unnecessary targets or micro-management.
Experienced recruitment consultants who feel over-managed by petty KPIs and inflexible managers at corporate recruitment companies are welcome to get in touch to understand how a recruitment role at Maxim can be completely different – fun and financially very rewarding!
Experience & Qualifications Required for The Recruitment Consultant Job Vacancies for the Hong Kong & Asia Construction Recruitment Industry
- Suitable applicants will be literate, degree qualified (or equivalent) and have solid IT skills.
- You will demonstrate the ability to develop strong sales and marketing skills
- Previous experience in recruitment, a sales role or in the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- We are happy to train people in recruitment skills who have worked in other sales related roles
- We are happy to convert recruitment consultants who have worked in other recruitment sectors to work successfully in the construction sector
- We will also consider new graduates for this role
- The most important thing is that you can show a committed, hardworking & professional approach to your work.
- Both good graduates, those with some work experience, and recruitment consultants with previous recruitment industry experience are invited to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Salary and Conditions for Recruitment Consultant Job in Hong Kong
- Generous salary based on experience and capability
- Generous sales commission/bonus system based on monthly revenue generated on ALL of your billings
- 3 month training and probation programme with a performance and pay review at the end
- 5 day working week
- Working Hours 9am to 6pm
- Generous Leave + Public Holidays
PLEASE NOTE: We will consider favourably applicants needing to agree flexible working hours and/or part time working hours
About Maxim Recruitment
At Maxim Recruitment we recruit only managerial level construction and property professionals into permanent roles. We find jobs for both local nationals in Asia & Western Expatriate staff.
Maxim Recruitment is proud to be on the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for many of the biggest names in the national & international construction and property industry in Hong Kong, Asia and worldwide.
Apply for this job
Steve Thomas is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 2187 3232 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Steve Thomas on LinkedIn
- Senior QS, Commercial Management & Claims Jobs in UK, Hong Kong and Asia
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend