Senior Consultant - QuantumRef MAX7324 Job Posted 08/12/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon Salary HK$80,000 p/m - HK$100,000 p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £99,999 TypePermanent Consultant Tim Cole
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and capable Senior Consultant to join the Contract Solutions team of a market leading consultancy firm.
The successful candidate will be joining a leading international consultancy as part of the Contract Solutions department where you will provide contract and dispute related services
Various large scale projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a high standard of service delivery.
- Liaise with other departments throughout the company to provide advice on a range of contractual matters.
- Encourage further business development when carrying out Contract Solutions work.
- Report to an Associate or Partner on all work issues.
- Ensure you apply effective communication with solicitors, consultants and other experts.
- Provide support to other team members and provide guidance and mentoring to junior staff.
- Comply with internal business and administration procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Track record of relevant working experience
- Practical project experience at a senior level with some claims or dispute experience.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Ability to contribute and work as part of a large team.
- Strong I.T. skills with industry specific software
- Degree in Construction related discipline
- Further legal qualifications are preferred
- Chartered status or membership with industry relevant professional bodies is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Market leading international consultancy with an excellent reputation and strong market presence in Hong Kong. You will benefit from excellent internal training and development with structured support and mentoring. Excellent long term career progression for selected candidates. Futher details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Structured in house training
Apply for this job
Tim Cole is our specialist consultant managing this position
- +852 6339 5523 (Office hours 9am to 6pm - Hong Kong Time Monday to Friday)
- Connect with Tim Cole on LinkedIn
- Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management Recruitment Across Hong Kong and Asia
Apply for this job Directly with Maxim
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend