Administration ManagerRef MAX8783 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Sheung Wan Salary HK$25K - 45K / Month Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 04/10/2019 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration Manager with energy to drive the corporate administration of a high end fit out contractor based in Hong Kong.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and will manage a team of support staff managing multiple high end fit out and renovation projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre-qualification & tender preparation; tender coordination & correspondences.
- Office relocation or renovation management and tenancy liaison.
- Full spectrum of administration duties.
- Full spectrum of Human Resources duties.
- Office vendor sourcing and management.
- Internal control and financial auditing coordination and support.
- Issuance of quotation, invoice and statement; payment follow-up, office and project payment monitoring and consolidating to the Accounting department.
- Project Administration duties including communication and correspondences to client/consultant, contract administration, CAR & EC insurances, bond coordination and follow up, procedures and policy review and set up.
- Executive Assistant duties including executives & team’s travel, accommodation and vehicle related management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and MS Office
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences
- Experiences in Construction Industry and Main Contractor will be highly preferred
- Working location: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Degree holder of any disciplines preferably in Administration
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking fit out contracting business providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly grown.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim has been requested to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend