Assistant Project Manager (Building)
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity? A large main local construction contractor is now urgently looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join their buildings team in Hong Kong. The opportunity provides the chance to work with one of Hong Kong's premier contractors on some of the most prestigious and rewarding projects in HK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting a Project Manager to handle the projects;
- Management issue like cashflow, progress monitoring, contractual and safety issues;
- Responsibility for checking method statements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- All rounded exposure in building projects;
- Member of 8 years' post-qualification experience preferably gained from a main contractor overseeing large-scale construction projects;
- Sound management and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on experience in construction technique;
- Good understanding of the Building Department's regulations is a must.
- Degree holder in Building Engineering or related disciplines;
- Member of HKIE / MICE / IStructE / CIOB;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a well respected building & civil engineering contractor in Hong Kong with a solid reputation for delivery.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly attractive salary package and benefits available for the right candidate