Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager on Site Job Duties in Hong Kong:
- To liaise with the Project Manager and the team to ensure the day to day plans are kept on track.
- To assist and give input in the planning phase of the project to provide clear guidelines for the construction process.
- Liaising with subcontractors and other applicable parties to inform them of the project drawings and what is required.
- To work on internal and external disputes that may occur during the process.
- Based on site and monitor the contract work to ensure that the project is being carried out to a high standard and closely to the plans.
- To work on site to ensure tasks are completed within the time frame and budget.
- Conduct quality control activities in accordance with the standards set for the project.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities delegated by the Senior Project Manager.
Assistant Project Manager on Site in Hong Kong, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Prior experience working on a high end fit out project in an onsite of managerial position is essential.
- Knowledge of international furniture standards, specifications and quality control is a must.
- To have previously worked on large scale retail, hospitality or residential fit out project is advantageous.
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English is a must.
- To be available to work both on site and in the head office.
Company Overview of A Top Fit Out Contractor in Hong Kong:
A major international fit out and facade contractor which has recently established itself in Hong Kong through undertaking a series of high end projects. The company’s client base makes it the sort after company to work for.