Associate Technical Director WaterRef MAX9192 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location North Point, Hong Kong Island Salary HK$75K- 125K / m + benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 05/07/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
The Maxim recruitment team continues to offer fantastic civil engineering careers as our client, a blue chip global multi disciplinary design and engineering construction consultants is seeking to appoint an Associate Technical Director with experience in water, waste water, drainage and utilities engineering.
You will based full time on our client's HQ in North Point, Hong Kong island.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the development from concept to detailed design of major water, waste water and drainage schemes
- Lead multi disciplinary teams to deliver on critical Hong Kong government projects.
- Act as project Manager for government projects in the field of water, waste water, drainage and utilities projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Mentoring junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant post chartered experience in delivering Hong Kong SAR Government projects
- Have acted in the capacity of Project Manager for Hong Kong SAR Government projects in the field of Water, Wastewater, Drainage and or Utilities Engineering;
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Degree in civil engineering or related disciplines
- Chartered member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers Civil or Environmental Engineering Discipline with strong post-chartered experience in infrastructure and other development in Hong Kong.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects. They have a growing portfolio of exciting and challenging projects across Asia offering excellent construction careers to international and local applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary, flexi hours, bonus, additional medical. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend