Chartered Civil Works Manager Interface & Coordination
One of Hong Kong's leading civil works contractors requires an experienced Chartered Civil Works Interface Manager to play a pivotal role in the interface and coordination of civil works and E&M works on a major sewage treatment plant project in Hong Kong.
Based on site on a major sewage treatment plant project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to Project Director, the Civil Works Manager Interface & Coordination is tasked with managing the demanding and technically challenging interface and coordination of civil works with the electrical and mechanical installations delivering this HK$1Bln sewage treatment plant.
- Managing and leading the various project teams including direct staff and major subcontractors to ensure the project is delivered safely, on time, to budget and to the required quality standards
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan and managing project deliverables in line with the plan.
- Monitoring project progress and performance
- Recruiting project staff and consultants & building & maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary to leadership team
- Managing the co-ordination of internal & external stakeholders.
- Regular progress reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Civil Engineering background.
- Construction management and interface coordination experience on major civil infrastructure prpjects (roads / tunnels / bridges / sewage treatment works etc) is essential
- Min 9 years post professional qualification. Unfortunately those with less years of post MHKIE or MICE experience cannot be considered.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbal an written
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent is a must have plus at least 9 years post charter relevant interface & coordination experience.
- MHKIE, MICE or equivalent is a must have.
- At least 9 years of relevant experience after you achieved chartered status of interface coordination experience between civils works and E&M works
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong main contractor with experience of delivering landmark projects in civil engineering, building and E&M disciplines. The successful candidate will benefit from long-term career opportunities with excellent exposure to a major technically demanding sewage treatment projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package available to the successful candidate