Chief Resident EngineerRef MAX6802 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary HKD $2 Million p/a Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Chief Resident Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An excellent opportunity for a highly competent Chief Resident Civil Engineer to join a dynamic client supervision team on one of the most prestigious projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and mentor a project team to monitor the overall project delivery from sub structure to superstructure to final handover and close out.
- Responsible as Engineer for the safe and timely delivery of the works to specification and within agreed budget.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong technical ability and drive to problem solve
- Demonstrable track record of being RE /CRE on a major fast track overseas construction development
- Strong organizational skills
- Be able to liaise with all stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both up and down the line
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree qualified in relevant field such as Civil/Structural Engineering or Architecture
- Member of Chartered institute required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
If successful, you will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering consulting companies specializing in development of infrastructure and the built environment.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Significant package available
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend