Commercial Manager Fit OutRef MAX8782 Job Posted 18/09/2019 Region Macau Location Cotai Salary HK$60-80K / Month Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An excellent opportunity for an experienced QS / Commercial Manager with energy to lead a number of high end hotel fit out projects in Macau.
One of Asia's leading fit out contractors requires a capable and experienced Commercial Manager to lead a number of high end hotel fit out projects in Macau.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and Project Directors and will manage a team of contracts/commercial staff on multiple high end fit out and renovation projects in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre and post contract Quantity Surveying practice and cost control
- Responsible for estimating and tendering, value engineering, bid following up with Clients Quantity Surveyor
- Responsible for contract administration, negotiation with sub-contractor/supplier buy-outs
- Prepare project procurement plan and budget sheet to Senior Management
- Procurement, change orders, payments and final accounts management
- Collect and update market prices for material and labour cost, for data base to be kept up-to-date
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 years of professional experience in interior fit-out
- Prior working experience in Macau is a must
- Experience working as Main Contractor
- Experience in estimating and tendering in high-end hotel fit-out sector
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Good communication skills, mature, responsible and ability of teamwork
- Working Location: Macau
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking fit out contracting business providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly grown.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim has been requested to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend