Construction Manager Marble and GraniteRef MAX8925 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location West Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary HK$45K-HK$75K / m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live
Our client, a well respected specialist subcontractor, is seeking to appoint, on urgent basis, a Construction Manager with experience in marble and granite installation for a prestigious Hong Kong based project.
You will be based on the project site in West Kowloon for 12 months
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and drive the installation teams on this fast tracked highly complex flooring and cladding project
- Coordinate with the design teams, main contractor and the client teams
- Develop method statements for the works packages
- Drive health and safety management across the project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in marble and granite installation, both flooring and wall cladding
- Strong communication skills and confident to face a demanding client
- English and Cantonese language skills is a must
- Formal qualifications are less important than hands on knowledge and experience in marble and granite installations
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a specialist flooring and cladding subcontractor with an ever growing portfolio of projects in Hong Kong and across Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available to the successful and available candidate!
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend