Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver the best possible outcomes from investment and expenditure, to the expected standards whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction that responds to the business need.
- Provide support to the Senior Cost Managers / Service Leaders, and lead/assist in delivering medium sized projects, and professional assignments through clear strategy and proactive commitment.
- To mentor and support Trainees and Graduates in their professional development at EC Harris.
- Capable of taking a QS assignment from conception through to completion with limited supervision.
- Deliver the agreed scope of works in order to meet client’s demand in a competitive environment.
- Work collaboratively with other Cost Managers to manage related issues on the multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years relevant work experience, gained from consultancy firm preferred
- Very good in English and Cantonese; spoken and written
- Proficient in PC application
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline which is eligible for HKIS / RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant for this position will work for a reputable consultancy firm with excellent project exposures to add onto their Resume. My client offers an attractive salary package along with career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to broaden their project exposures and acquire world- class project experience with a market leader.