Cost Managers- All Levels
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering the best possible costing plans for the company’s future expand;
- Estimating expenditure of complicated projects;
- Contributing to the team as a leader as well as a team member;
- Involving in large Building and MEP projects in Hong Kong;
- Analyzing cost improvement opportunities;
- Opportunities to take up Project Manager’s work after full training.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of cost planning managerial role in contactors is desirable for Senior Cost Manager;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered for Cost Manager;
- Fluent in Cantonese and English;
- Proficient in PC application.
- Recognized Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline;
- HKIS or RICS or equivalent preferred;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
An international consultancy providing project management, building surveying and cost management services for construction and engineering projects in property, regeneration, transport and industry. It is a provider of professional, technologically-based consultancy and support services.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- In return employees will receive a competitive base salary, excellent training and significant opportunities for Project Manger’s work.