Our client, a well respected international main civils contractor is looking for an experienced Tunneling Design Manager to deliver the design packages on a mega TBM project in a remote station in Philippines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the senior management team, you will provide critical direction to the design development and coordination on this major TBM project from inception to completion.
- Design development and relevant authoity aprovals.
- Planning and interfacing with other major stakeholders
- Resource management
- Technical advice and solutions in the design of temporary & permanent works, construction & sequencing issues.
- Daily and weekly internal meetings
- Leading and driving project design as it affects safety and quality
Desired Skills and Experience
- Substantial Experience in Design & Design Management, Construction Management & Team building / leading
- Relevant Experience in TBM m/ hydro schemes / major civil infrastructure projects
- Previous experience of working inAsia is highly advantageous
- The candidate must have excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartership with a recognized institution is highly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a well-known construction company with significant experience in delivering heavy civils, power plants and tunneling projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package is budgeted for if you are the right candidate. as a guide; US$10K-15K + all found.