Director of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Summary of Director of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
A leading multi discipline engineering consulting company in Bahrain is urgently seeking a Director of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of a team of Electrical and Mechanical Design engineers
- Coordinating with both Architects and Structural Engineers
- Working on a variety of building project including Governmental building e.g.hospitals, palaces.
- Prepare reports and present to the clients on matters relating to engineering services.
- Coordinate design and documentation with other engineering services and with structural and architectural consultants.
- Supervise the work of assigned graduates and engineers and contribute to their training and development.
- Undertake design work as well as manage teams to deliver against tight timeframes and budgets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have strong experience in Design within a consultancy
- Experience in master planning of urban development
- LEED and/or BEAM qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience of Estidama (sustainability) initiative would be a distinct advantage
- Skilled in indutry standard design software
- Experience in the GCC region highly preferred
- Proficient knowledge in project management and problem solving skills
- Must have recognised driving licence
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading multi disciplined engineering consulting company specializing in all aspects of master planning, concept and detailed engineering design in building services, structural and architectural environments including project management and site supervision. projects undertaken include large mixed use developments, multi storey buildings, hospitality and retail developments.