Drafting Manager- Structural SteelRef MAX7052 Job Posted 18/07/2016 Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £99,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading specialist contractors is now looking for an experienced Drafting Manager to join their Dubai team. The successful applicant will be working on a fantastic project in Dubai which would boost any construction professionals work portfolio.
The successful applicant will work on a fantastic project in Dubai which would boost any construction professionals work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out design for a range of large, highly visible building structures.
- Produce design documentation from detail design for a project across disciplines.
- Work in project teams on all project stages for the timely delivery of documentation to production teams and site.
- Supervision of the drafting team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ drafting experience with Revit Structure & AutoCAD across a range of building types (high rise residential & commercial).
- The ability to work exclusively within the 3D BIM environment, modelling to LOD300/400
- Attention to detail and the pride to produce very high quality documentation.
- Structural steel design experience is essential.
- Ability to work both unsupervised and also in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to use NavisWorks, Tekla Structures & Rhino would be an advantage.
- Degree qualifications in Structural Engineering
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend