Outstanding opportunity for Electrical Supervisor to join the professionals In Macau!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise subcontractors and site co-ordination for electrical installation works;
- Supervise direct / subcontractor workers in repairing, installing, inspecting and maintaining the electrical systems to ensure the works are carried out in a smooth and efficient manner;
- Prepare a list of estimated requirements of materials, tools and equipment, including amount, quality and type needed, and presents for approval;
- Safety supervison;
- Material control;
- Assist Engineers in tender estimation;
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in E&M projects;
- Proven supervisory capabilities in Construction Project;
- Good knowledge on Safety and Good Practices;
- Good leadership skills and able to work independently;
- Computer literate.
- Certificate or above in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- HKID/ Macau ID holder
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major top tier build and civils contractor with wide portfolio of multi $$$$ million projects throughout Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and local allowances are waiting for the right individual