Facade & Cladding Project ManagerRef MAX8552 Job Posted 06/09/2018 Region Other Asia Location Cebu, Philippines Salary Neg Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A major specialist facade, curtain walling and roofing contractor with offices throughout Asia is seeking to appoint a dynamic and driven facade and cladding Project Manager to join their team with projects across Asia. With the expanding scope of their business this will be a great chance for a long-term career move.
You will be based on the project in Cebu, Philippines.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Full Project control and project management across the lifecycle of a project from inception to completion including design, planning, procurement, materials purchasing, financial and commercial control, supervising and staffing
• Execute the project on time, in compliance with group and project health & safety policies, within budget and delivering the project to agreed quality standards in line with the contract specification.
• Develop and mentor a quality project team for the execution of the project
• Ensure project execution following timely the steps, procedures and requirements of the design, procurement, production and site installation processes.
• Coordinate with design team and attend meetings with clients
• Handle all contractual correspondence and contract administration relating to projects and keep full records on project activities.
• Report on progress, forecast of cost and project cash position, variations and claims.
• Champion the development of a fully resourced project programme with critical paths and installation milestones ensure this is regularly updated to reflect progress, delays and costs for the life of the project. Monitor the works and implement change and control measures where necessary.
• Manage and oversee proper and necessary administration of the project and maintain compliance with all Group regulations and requirements.
• Coordinate and monitor material purchasing, production and delivery.
• Manage the overall budget of the project and ensure that justified variations and claims are concluded, contra-charges and counter-claims are defended as necessary
• Timely handover of the project with the contractual required quality to the Client and manage the handover procedure of the project is followed, practical completion of the project is achieved, including all required documentation, post-practical completion de-snagging is completed and a certificate of making good defects is obtained.
• Negotiate Interim/Final Account with the Client.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 10 years of construction related experience in buildings with 5 years’ relevant experience at managerial level in curtain walling/structural steel/cladding projects
• Proven track record in project management of building construction projects across their entire lifecycle from inception to completion.
• Effective man management and mentoring skills
• Self-motivated and dynamic with a proven ability of functioning effectively in demanding and sometimes remote environments
• Good team player with a strong ability to effectively lead and motivate a team
• Proficiency in MS Project and MS Office is required
• Good command of written and spoken English and spoken Tagalog.
• Degree or equivalent in engineering-related field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international curtain walling, facade and roofing contractor with an ever growing portfolio of projects is expanding aggressively across Asia and needs good people like you!
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend