Geotechnical Design Engineer
Summary of Geotechnical Design Engineer
A UAE based main contractor is currently looking for a professionally experienced Geotechnical Design Engineer to join their team in Dubai. The successful candidate will have experience in piling design, shoring system design (including anchors) and diaphragm walls.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a leading role in technical delivery and reviewing the design of projects.
- Acting as a Senior Design Engineer involved with foundations, piling, shoring systems.
- Manage and mentor junior engineers alongside the other Senior Designer, checking team members designs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in piling design + shoring system design (including anchors)
- Experience in diaphragm wall
- Preferably from a contracting background
- Arabic speaker would also be advantageous
- Dubai Municipality registered would be a bonus
- Previous UAE experience is advantageous but not essential to the right candidate.
- Degree holder – civil engineering, structural engineering or preferably geotechnical engineering
- Masters would be advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a specialist in ground engineering works in the UAE. Rapidly growing in size with regards to staff and projects. A stable employer that can offer great career progression.