Summary of Geotechnical Director Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you looking for an opportunity to become a pivotal figure and a key leader in an international organisation?
To continue to meet the requirements of their committed and pipeline projects, an innovative global design & technical services group is seeking an experieced Geotechnical Director to join their Hong Kong Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project management & technical leadership
- Leading multiple teams whilst demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Business development, client liaison and management of relationships across a variety of projects
- Delivering and co-ordination of projects to agreed deadlines and budgets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the geotechnical discipline
- Strong technical knowledge
- Good team leadership and teamwork skills
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary
- Bachelor degree or above in Civil or Geological Engineering
- Chartered memberships of relevant professional institutions such as MHKIE or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leading, vibrant, global group with a staff complement of 7,500 and an office network extending across 25 countries worldwide. They provide a broad range of multidisciplinary engineering, management and specialist technical services across diverse market sectors, and serves government and private sector clients globally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive remuneration package
- High profile projects
- Strong team culture