Health &Safety ManagerRef MAX7733 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Lantau Salary HK$65K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading international contractor is now hiring a seasoned Safety Manager for their marine project on the airport.
You will be responsible for the safety function of a major marine based project on the new airport 3RS.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement safety strategies and methodologies on the project to ensure all local standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Review, oversee and implement risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring H&S Plans, objectives and targets.
- Lead and direct functional management of H&S personnel under your control.
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident reports and investigation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years safety management experience in construction or heavy industry. - Preference for marine based project experience
- Minimum 1 project experience as either HSE Lead (manager) or Deputy HSE Lead (manager)
- Has proven track record of sound and effective management
- Excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese is a must - Proactive and self-driven
- Degree in Civil engineering or construction or safety relevant majors.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global contractor with an enviable reputation for delivering world class civil infrastructure and building projects.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend