MEP Construction Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an energetic, highly motivated and technically sound MEP Construction Manager to join a newly appointed European MEP Contractor based in Doha. The successful applicant will be heavily involved on the Doha Metro project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead the MEP design and delivery of major rail /metro stations including interfacing with civil, structural and architectural disciplines.
- Developing strategy, execution and resource plans -Working within a newly formed team of dynamic MEP engineers and managers
- Ensuring efficient project delivery, including timeliness, quality, safety, risk management, financial performance and scope management in line with company methodology.
- Developing and implementing the company's business management system including QA and HSE systems.
- Representing the company in client, supplier and subcontractor meetings & negotiations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering major high value technically challenging projects e.g. rail, airports, hospitals.
- At least 15 years+ of experiences primarily with MEP Contractors (not main contractors)
- Culturally sensitive and very client focused
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Achievement and action orientated; solutions focussed
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services engineering
- Chartered mechanical, electrical or building services engineer
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Headquartered in Europe, specialist MEP Contractor with an enviable track record of design & delivery of some of the world’s most challenging and iconic projects. This will be a great opportunity to join them!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An excellent salary package is available to the successful individual