Planning EngineerRef MAX8836 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tsuen Wan Salary HK$35K - HK$50K / m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 10/12/2019 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
Our client has recently secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Planning Engineer with airports or major public facilities experience preferably in building services and building works.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to to the project office on HK Airport after 1 year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Planning Manager regarding progress reports, status updates etc.
- Assess tender submissions, review programmes, supervise and monitor construction progress in accordance with the programming schedule.
- Identify delays, critical paths, areas of concern and propose corrective action to the planning and the section managers
- Monitoring progress against contract milestones;
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ of relevant planning experience preferably on building projects and building services projects
- Proven practical site experience in construction planning and programming of civil, building and M&E works
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools, particularly P6
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with statutory submission procedures at various construction stages
- Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield information systems. They have secured a major contract on HK Airport and now building their project team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend