Planning ManagerRef MAX7016 Job Posted 09/05/2016 Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary 42,000 AED/M Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Fabulous Opportunity for experienced Planning Manager to join blue chip contractor in Dubai.
Our client, a top tier contractor in the GCC, is looking for an experienced, dynamic Planning Manager to join their latest project team in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Function as a main advisory to the Project Manager / Directors in all issues concerning planning, scheduling and resources needed. Deals with progress measurement - delays, corrective actions and claims.
- Managing a small team of planning engineers to develop the base line programme and ensure overall progress of work from pre-construction stage through to completion is efficient
- Lead planning engineers in preparing timely and accurate reports and schedule plans for project management and effective project control
- Monitor and maintain detailed project schedule, work breakdown structure, project and activity coding and resource loading
- To decide and compute resources under allocation, cash flow, key performance indicators (KPIs), resource histograms and S-curves
- Time management, delay analysis, claims support and change management throughout the entire process of pre constructon, design, procurement, construction delivery and aftercare.
- To identify the different critical paths of the project and any changes affecting them during progress updation and enabling a clear visibility to the areas of concern and delays.
- Provide leadership, support and training, and contribute to career development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced in construction methodology and sequencing
- Proficient in the use of planning software such as MS Project and Primavera P6.
- Extensive past experience in construction projects
- Competent (and confident) in technical aspects of planning.
- Good communicator – both oral and written
- Strong Presentation skills and excellent organizational skills
- Good team player
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global leader in the design and delivery of land mark developments. They have an excellent reputation in project delivery within the civils and infrastructure as well as the built environment arena.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available including salary, housing, transport, schooling, medical and flights.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend