Procurement (QS) Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establishing a clear and effective procurement strategy and contract management structure for designing, building and operating various client facilities;
- Managing tendering of design, works and service contracts;
- Sourcing, procuring and managing construction and consultancy contracts; and
- Managing and monitoring procurement and contract administration works.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have at least 10 years of cost management and project procurement experience of which 6 years of post-qualification experience; preferably have experience in government or institutional projects, public infrastructure works or large scale development projects;
- Preferably have experience in art and cultural facilities and alternative procurement vehicles like PFI / PPP; and
- Be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Possess a recognised university degree in quantity surveying or equivalent, and with a professional membership of relevant institution;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major Hong Kong development organisation playing a pivotal role in the development of one of Hong Kong iconic districts
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package and benefits awaiting the right candidate