Project DirectorRef MAX8045 Job Posted 30/05/2017 Region Oman Location Oman, Middle East Salary TBC Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Our client is looking for a seasoned Project Director to work on one of the largest economic initiatives in Oman's modern history; which includes the development of a world class port and multi modal transportation hub.
The position involves managing the development of port, maritime and civil infrastructure as well as the built environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of project management structure and plan, cost plan.
- Manage the development of design and delivery of the construction.
- Oversee contract agreements, construction documentation, client liaisons and negotiations
- Monitor the performance of the design team and consultants.
- Preparing valuations and monitoring the budget
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project / construction management experience in major civil infrastructure projects is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Degree qualified in building studies/construction management/civil/structural engineering or related field.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A thriving locally registered contractor with ambitious plans to capitalise on the development ongoing in the Duqm region of Oman. Committed to helping you achieve your potential and always looking for talented and dedicated people to join their dynamic and vibrant team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- competitive salary & package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend