Project Manager BuildingsRef MAX8635 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island Salary HK$65K-HK$100K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Our client, an established and successful construction and engineering business operating in Hong Kong and throughout Asia, to appoint high calibre individuals to join and be pivotal players in the growth and on-going success of their buildings division. They are currently seeking to urgently appoint a high calibre Project Manager to join their team.
You will be stationed in Quarry Bay and travel to project sites regularly to manage and drive progress.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure the smooth and efficient operation and control of construction projects and carry out the following duties:
- Provide leadership in the effective management of project and in meeting project profit, safety, programme, environmental and quality objectives;
- Lead project team in coordinating preconstruction activities;
- Review project contract documents and claim submissions;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders;
- Ensure all company policies and plans are aligned to the broader group processes and systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 12 years relevant experience in building works, with at least 3 years holding managerial position;
- Able to work independently, mature with good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- University Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or equivalent;
- Member of HKIE / ICE or other recognized professional bodies highly preferred;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a construction and engineering business providing for the past 60 years, innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in-country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out and design services and is a trusted brand both locally and overseas.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel! Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim is providing recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend