Project Manager FacadesRef MAX8634 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HK$60K-100K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A blue-chip International contractor is seeking an experienced Project Manager with facades projects in Hong Kong under his / her belt. If you have extensive facades experience, the managerial skills to motivate a workforce, and can ensure the efficient handover of a project, then you are what our client is looking for.
You will be stationed in HQ and work on a number of fadade projects from tender through to completion and handover.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide leadership in the effective management of project and in meeting project requirement (design / specification), profit, safety, programme, environmental and quality objectives;
- Lead facade team in coordinating preconstruction / construction activities (experience on facade design process);
- Capacity on reviewing design intent and specification requirement to work with design team;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders (technical support);
- Ensure all company policies and plans are aligned to the broader group processes and systems;
- Good management skill for working out facade design with Consultant and Statutory Section;
- Independently in-charge the facade projects.
- Regular reporting to the consultant and client with regards to the programme schedule.
- Oversee the construction and delivery through to project completion
- Report to the Project Director regarding schedule, quality and budget.
- Enforce and maintain excellent construction standards throughout an already established team
- Ability to resolve design issues and communicate effectively with consultants.
- Offer mentoring and development for junior staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 12 years' relevant experience on facade, with at least 3 years holding managerial position;
- Experience on facade production process with facade design background preferable;
- Able to work independently, mature with good problem-solving skills especially on facade design;
- Proficient in English with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Experience on handling facade design process such as BD submission;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
- Project management experience in Hong Kong
- University Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent (preferable);
- Member of HKIE or Registered Professional Engineer in Civil / Structural Discipline (preferable);
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable main contractor with a strong reputation in the Hong Kong. They have a long history of delivering landmark construction projects in Hong Kong.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend