Project ManagerRef MAX6458 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Sheung Wan Salary Circa HKD $40k - $58k p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Project Manager - Fit-out Job Vacancy - Sheung Wan (Hong Kong)
An excellent career opportunity is available for all Project Managers!
An international Building Contractor is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager withnin the fit out industry to join their expending team in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee construction team on site to ensure daily operations are smooth and efficient.
- Liaise with project architects, vendors, consultants and the client to discuss matters of aesthetics, cost control, functionality and schedule.
- Review all design and construction documentation and maintain the coordination between office and site.
- Develop and manage the project team.
- Overall responsibility for the financial and commercial management of the project.
- Overseeing the quality and safety of each build.
- Develop and provide professional advice on new potential projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in high value fast track fit out projects including Commercial and hospitality projects.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in managing multicultural teams.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Membership of a Professional Institution will be an advantage.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Building Contractor specialising in interior fit out and building refurbishment. They have built up a solid reputation for the high quality fitting out and refurbishment services they provide to local and international businesses.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend