Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of project management structure and plan, cost plan.
- Monitoring the performance of the design team and consultants.
- Tender evaluation and recommendation preparation when appointing contractors.
- Arranging for the appointment of a construction supervisor.
- Assembling contract documentation.
- Preparing valuations and monitoring the budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates should have experience managing their own projects, valued £10m plus, ideally whilst working within a Consultancy environment.
- You should have in depth pre and post contract experience.
- These roles require good IT skills using necessary programs
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Membership to a professional body such as the CIOB or RICS is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a UK based consultancy offering a cost consultancy and project management service. Their head office is based in London, but the business has worked nationally in the UK and in Europe.