Jobs Project Manager - Lighting - Macau (MAX7188)
Project Manager - Lighting - MacauRef MAX7188 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Macau Location Macau Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Light Up Macau! - Project Manager - Specialist Lighting
We are seeking a "hands on", delivery focussed Project Manager - Lighting for an exciting facade lighting project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for execution of projects including on-site supervision, progress monitoring, quality control, and cost control, etc.
- To supervise and oversee the site progress to ensure it is completed on time, within budget and pre-set quality and ensure site safety.
- To liaise and collaborate with various consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Understand and organize project documents, drawings and details.
- Compile and maintain documentation including specifications, tender document, progress & cost reports, and site records.
- Attend project meeting and maintain a good relation with the clients.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years' practical site management experience of which 3 years ‘experience at project management supervisory level.
- Working experience in E & M fitting-out projects is an advantage.
- Familiar with site management and project co-ordination works of large scale projects and be capable of resolving site problems effectively.
- Initiative, meticulous, presentable and ability to communicate with various levels of people.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Stationed in Macau.
- Immediate available is preferable.
- Bachelor Degree in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
- Innovative and progressive specialist lighting company with ever increasing portfolio of projects throughout Asia
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive package awaits the right candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend