Project Planning Manager
Summary of Project Planning Manager Job Vacancy - Oman
Due to our client’s reputation in the region, and consequent award of several new projects, a vacancy has arisen for a seasoned Planning Manager.
This blue chip international company’s Muscat office are looking for a proven leader to spearhead their planning team on a mega highway project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility for the management of strategic programmes.
- Provide strong leadership, guidance and training to junior planning staff to assist with their career development.
- Closely monitor planned progress against actual progress and report findings to stakeholders.
- Drive and facilitate the successful delivery of the ‘Project Execution Plan’
- Support and regularly liaise with the project manager with relation to time & cost objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience, 5 of which spent in a managerial position
- Strong leadership and communication skills to maintain relationships with junior staff right through to senior management team, and the client
- Proven experience of contributing to and leading team meetings
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are a western-ran main contractor with a long standing presence in the Middle East market. Widely regarded as an employer in the Middle East, they rely on their expert planning teams to deliver a meticulous project schedule to their clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive package including accommodation provided