Project Quantity Surveyor
Circa HKD$30k-50k p/m
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor project budgets and costing;
- Measure and value sub-contracts
- Assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts;
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities
- Conduct cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement and collation of records at our construction sites.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working with a Contractor in Hong Kong
- Building or Civil Engineering project experience
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary, medical plan and fringe benefits are on offer for shortlisted candidates.
- Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.