Project Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7986 Job Posted 30/05/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon Salary HK$25,000 - HK$50,000 p/m Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take on a site based role working as the Project Quantity Surveyor on a new civil engineering project which has a number of years until completion. You will be site based and will report to the Commercial Manager for the duration of the project.
Large scale civil engineering project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quantity Surveying duties working on a civil engineering project in Hong Kong.
- Site based and required to liaise with site teams and senior client/contractor management staff as necessary.
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Report the project financial position and project forecasting to the project Commercial Manager
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
- Oversee and manage junior QS staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main contractor experience is preferred
- Civil Engineering project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
**CANDIDATES WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE OF QUANTITY SURVEYOR/ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR**
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional accreditation such as MRICS, HKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable main contractor with a strong reputation in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Full medical coverage
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend