Property Development ManagersRef MAX8029 Job Posted 06/04/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Lantau Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An experienced Property Development Manager is required by our client to assist the AGM managing property development projects in Discovery Bay and Hong Kong urban areas from inception stage to project handover.
Reporting to the AGM – Projects, the incumbent will manage property development projects in Discovery Bay and HK urban areas from inception stage to project handover. He or she will also conduct project feasibility studies, manage statutory submissions related to planning and lands matters.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Residential or commercial projects in Hong Kong (Discovery Bay or urban areas)
• Planning and lands applications for Discovery Bay projects
• Feasibility Studies
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with property developers or consultant firms
• Conversant with local practices, regulations and statutory procedures
• Team player with good interpersonal skill
• Good communications skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently
• Strong sense of responsibility and ‘Can Do’ attitude
• Good computer knowledge in using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
• Degree in Architecture, Building Surveying or other related disciplines, plus relevant professional qualifications (e.g. HKIA, HKIE, HKIS, etc)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with over 3,000 employees in Asia. Over the past three decades and more, they have built up diversified interests in real estate development and investment, property management, luxury hotels, healthcare services and other investments in Hong Kong, Mainland China and across Asia. They invest ample resources in their employee's learning and development, promote work-life balance, and create a platform to reward and recognize a job well done.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend