Quality Assurance Manager
Summary of Quality Assurance Manager Job Vacancy - Qatar
Our client, a leading contractor in the UAE, is seeking a seasoned, corporate Quality Assurance Manager to work from their head office in Doha, Qatar. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in development ad implementation of quality management systems and will oversee projects across all divisions of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement the Quality Assurance system of large scale projects and other building work.
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure quality management systems are effective and always improving with project progress.
- Implementing preventative occurrence and corrective action procedures and ensuring these are enforced by staff in the future
- Review quality reports and highlighting any potential risks or incidents with appropriate corrective measures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong capability in QA / QC Management with excellent communication and management skills
- Proactive approach to pre-empt and prevent quality related problems
- Must have extensive related experience
- Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a main contractor with an excellent reputation in civils and infrastructure work, with revenue of $13+ Billion per annum and over 54,000 staff operating in 30 countries around the globe.