Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute commercially towards project completion and final account & claims.
- Check contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Review subcontractor documents
- Assist the Senior Surveyor with reporting the project financial position
- Take part in drafting appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Work on contractual, financial and commercial issues to provide advice to the project team
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims as required
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with a main contractor
- MTR project experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS/MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a main contractor who has a large portfolio of large scale civil and building related projects in Hong Kong and wider Asia. Excellent in house training and development on offer and competitive salaries.