A design and construction company who specialise in structural steel, façades and cladding building solutions is seeking an ambitious and capable Quantity Surveyor to assist with the commercial operations in Hong Kong on various projects.
Due to continued expansion a reputable steel, façades, and cladding specialist requires a Quantity Surveyor to assist with contractual and commercial risks for the company on a variety of projects. You will be based in Hong Kong and will report directly to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Various structural steel, façade, cladding and curtain wall projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with cost sheets for assigned projects
- Assist with interim payments, measurement of works and cost control
- Assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor with any claims and variations when required
- Assist in the settlement of final accounts with clients and subcontractors
- Report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor on all matters in your area of responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Contracting experience is preferred - Previous experience working on structural steel, curtain wall, roofing, façade and cladding projects is an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Competent I.T. skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable specialist contractor that due to continued success in the Asia region is now undergoing significant expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with a large portfolio of ongoing projects and ambitious expansion plans for the future.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package based on experience and current salary
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- 5 day working week
- Good future career prospects and progression opportunities