Summary of Senior Architect
An experienced Architect is required by a large Contractor in Qatar. The successful candidate will be expected to input ideas into the Construction Design Team, while ensuring efficiency of the ongoing projects in the region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor the project design direction
- Coordinate throughout complete project cycles including initiation, schematic design, design development, construction, commissioning and occupancy
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure the project to be completed in timely and effective manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- With relevant experience in design, contract administration and/or project management
- Prior working experience with construction companies, preferably on healthcare projects
- Skills in V-Ray, Revit / BIM and Rhino Grasshopper
- Well experienced in coordination in multidiscipline environment
- Experience in the Gulf is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- A degree holder in Architecture
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the largest contracting organizations in Qatar. It has a proven track record for delivering large and challenging projects on schedule, within budget, and according to required quality & specifications. It is known throughout the industry as an organization founded on professionalism, reliability and integrity.